Thursday, November 1, 2007

Resentful

I am currently feeling a bit resentful. About what? About so many things. But primarily about why Ruther and I have to be apart. Why do we have to live this kind of life? Is it really the best we can do right now? Is there really no other option for us? Why do I have to endure months and months of separation for money? Is this really worth it? Is living apart worth having a good life? Why are other families better off? Why are they permitted to be together with the support of employers and other important people? Why aren't we the same? Why is it that I have to endure this again and again when I hate it so much? I just want this to stop. I want the separation to end. I want my family to be together. To finally be together. Is that so much to ask for? Is that too big a request? What should I do for that to happen? How can I remain hopeful that the future will not entail more separations, more loneliness and more sadness? I just hate this. I hate it I hate it I hate it.

Please God, let it end.