Thursday, August 16, 2007

My Personal Journal

This blog will be my personal diary. An online narrative of my thoughts, my feelings, my innermost secrets (okay, maybe not all my secrets), my dreams and ambitions, my rants, my frustrations... everything and anything about me.

I know I already have 2 existing blogs but our cozy nook is my family's blog. In there I write about what happens to the family, where we went, how things are, what happened today and yesterday and most probably tomorrow... basically things about the boys, Ruther and me collectively. Yup, that's the word: collectively. I love our cozy nook. It's really a comfy place in the world wide web where I can truly say is my family's home. So yes, I will continue blogging there still. One Lesson At A Time documents our daily life as a homeschooling family. I decided to create a separate blog for that because it doesn't really make any sense combining homeschooling with our family blog. I don't want to mess it up and make it confusing so I thought, a separate blog would be nice and it would be a great way of keeping track of the activities and lessons we have had over the months. Fireworks and Fairydust will be all about me. All those things I hesitated to post at our cozy nook because I was afraid I would be too vain or too self-indulgent, well, I can do that here now. If I want to put 5 photos of myself in here, I would and I could and I wouldn't have to feel guilty about it. This blog gives me license to be selfish. =D

Anyway, it will be interesting to see what else I can write about. Three blogs will be quite a chore but surely, it will be a chore I shall enjoy doing.