Tuesday, October 30, 2007

10 Thoughts for Today

1. I'll miss Tita Nicki and our chats, our exchanges, all our intellectual talks. I already miss her presence here in the house and she's been gone for only 3 hours! She has become an important figure in my life recently and from now on, she will always be a part of it.

2. I don't think I can finish fixing everything in the room in time for Ruther's return. There's just TOO many things to do!!

3. I have a headache.

4. I have to buy more things for the room: lamp, electric fan, mop, mat, bed linens, etc.

5. I don't think I can sleep in the room alone. It would just be too lonesome and I'm afraid that if I'll be all alone I'll just cry myself to sleep.

6. I hope that Ruther and I would never ever have to be apart ever again.

7. I hate my feet. My cracked heels are an eyesore! I have to fix that because I would hate not having to wear flipflops just because my heels are cracked. (And okay, yucky.)

8. I want a second honeymoon with Ruther. Anywhere.

9. I want to go to Japan.

10. I want the next 20 years to be all planned out with no surprises and no separations.