Friday, November 2, 2007

A Thousand Hands

When my sis, bro and I came home from a 3-week trip to Macau years back, we brought home as pasalubong for my mom this (really heavy!) statue of a goddess. That goddess was called The Goddess with A Thousand Hands and really, she had a LOT of arms around her. Lately, here at home, I have been wishing that that goddess would loan me some of her arms so that I could get all the work here at home done. I have been thinking that since a few weeks ago, I have been perpetually fixing and cleaning and arranging stuff and yet, it seems like it would never end. Of course, I cannot just ask help from anyone because they too have their own fixing and cleaning and arranging to do so I have no choice but to do everything myself. Not only that, I would want to know where everything is so that when the time comes when I need something, I'll know exactly where to get them. That is prctical, right? But really really time-consuming. I really love keeping house and cleaning and organizing, but it's just that there's just so much to do at one time it IS a bit overwhelming. I would rather do things bit by bit but with Ruther only a week away from coming home, I might as well get on with it...