Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Painting Books



National Bookstore has some books on sale and one day, when I checked it out, I found these neat painting books that were half the price (only P197.50)!! Of course I HAD to get them. I know I won't be painting anytime soon yet, but still, these books are indispensable and besides, Ethan could always use them for future art classes. I really think Ethan is artistically-inclined and I want to hone that. Hopefully, he will discover whatever talents he has and stick to it and be successful. Just as long as he's happy. After all, that's what I want for my boys... To find their place in this world, to be happy about what they are doing and to contribute something to the world or to society. Anyway, am looking forward to my next artwork. I'm also thinking of getting my mom some of these books because she took art lessons a year ago and I think she will love having these... =D