Monday, October 8, 2007

A Love Story


I watched this movie the other day and it was nice. I used to watch some cheesy movies on PBO (Pinoy Box Office) on cable tv and it always left a bitter aftertaste in my mouth. But this movie was creatively done. It was actually refreshing. Although I think Aga has been portrayed too much in Philippine movies, I think Maricel Soriano and Angelica Panganiban. I think all in all it had just the right flavor. It was not overly dramatic and there was none of the usual slapping and hair-pulling as seen in local movies. The only thing that made me wonder was how the marriage had problems. My question was: When did the marriage reach the point of destruction which led the husband to accept and love the other woman? So yeah, that one was not clear for me but still, the movie was wonderfully done. I wish there will be more movies like this in the future...