Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Classmates



This is a photo of some of my classmates during college/university. If you can't find me, I'm in the middle of the group (with the big smile). I love my college friends. I learned a lot from them and I was able to strengthen my personality and be more self-reliant because of them. Growing up with my High School friends was different because we belonged to the same world, to the same city. In college, I met people from different cities, with different personalities, with different views of the world. It was a bit intimidating at first but I learned to value my own uniqueness and I learned to lean on my own morals, to be resilient with peer pressure and to do what I perceive to be right. I must say, despite not being 100% content with my choice of college course, I learned to love it and learned a lot from my teachers and friends. I'm not worried about not following that career path any more. Those 6 years of college life was a lesson in itself and I know whatever God's plan is for me will be another learning (and fun) experience.