Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Somewhat Rainy Day

It rained a bit this afternoon and I thought it would be nice to take a walk under it. Unlike some people who hate the rain, I love it. Again, as I've mentioned before, this maybe because I was born on a rainy month.

Anyway, I asked Nikki if he wanted to walk with me to the bakery and he agreed. So he brought his yellow umbrella and I used my transparent one. I love my umbrella, not only because there's hardly any umbrella like that here, but because I bought it in Japan. I had to convince Ruther to allow me to bring home some because he was like: "you're bringing those? you don't suppose we have umbrellas in Manila... yada yada.." and I was like: "but we don't have umbrellas like these there." And that settled it. My husband just loves me a lot that's why he gave in. =D

Anyway, it was lovely strolling in the rain with Nikki. He complained at first that his feet were getting wet from the rain and I said but it's fun. And he conceded. We took our time going to the bakery and coming back. It's just really relaxing walking under the rain with no other people around and everything looking so bright and clean. Right now, the rain has ceased but I don't mind. The air is still pretty cool and I am enjoying the weather thoroughly.