Thursday, January 3, 2008

Family Trip

My sweet hubby wants us (the family) to go to a beach resort this month. He was thinking of Boracay since I haven't been there yet. I would love to see the place but looking for a great travel/tour package is such a headache! I've checked websites and newspapers and so far, I haven't seen something that would be suitable for us. I very well would not want us to spend too much for this trip so I'm trying to check all options and all possibilities so that we could get our money's worth and have a great time as well. We're planning to have the trip at the end of the month so this means, I have to search more and search hard so I could make reservations by this week. Sigh. Hopefully, we'll be able to get a nice place for us and push through with this family trip.