Saturday, January 12, 2008

Excited

I'm really excited for this family trip to Bohol next week. I have already started picking the clothes we will be bringing with us, the things we will need as well as the food and snacks for all of us. I have yet to arrange the itinerary but so far, we have arranged a pick-up service on Friday when we arrive so that's one less thing to worry about. I would not want to be hounded by service rentals when we leave the airport terminal. It would just be too irritating and frustrating and I don't anything to faze me when we get there. Since we will be arriving early (7am), we're thinking of hitting the beach rather than do the tour then. We might not be too prepared for an immediate tour so we're thinking of taking it easy during the first day and then having the tour the next day. Hopefully, we will be able to contact a good tour guide when we get there so that our Saturday will go smoothly as we expect it to be...

Only 6 more days to go...