Sunday, January 13, 2008

Almost Here

We were at church today and I suddenly realized that it will only be a few weeks more before Ruther leaves again for Japan. I was not really thinking about that because when you think about it in days, it seems like there's still a lot left. But when you think about it in weeks, it just seems to shorten it a LOT. So somehow, it depressed me. I hardly paid attention to the mass (I'm sure God will forgive me) and just held Ruther's hand all throughout. I just want to mold myself to him as much as I can while I still have him. I know it will be hard again once he's gone and I know that when I am alone again at church I will feel his absence stronger than ever. I know it's not going to be a happy situation and as much as I hate it, I have to overlook it because in all honesty, what else can I do?