Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Holiday

I managed to catch this movie on HBO the other day and I found it cute. This movie stars Cameron Diaz as Amanda, Kate Winslet as Iris, Jude Law (one of my fave actors by the way) as Graham, and Jack Black as Miles. So basically the story is about Amanda and Iris who, after having problems with their respective relationships decided to swap houses (one lives in the US and the other in Surrey) for 2 weeks to escape their troubles. And that is where the fun and adventure starts. The story is light and sweet and just very honest. And I like my movies like that. The scenes/cinematography are very creative and you would just want to step into the tv to experience that. Also, this one had no corny (and I mean c-o-r-n-y scenes in it). And the happy ending made the difference of course. Anyway, I think I want to have a copy of this. I might have to ask Ruther to look for one for me though. =D