Wednesday, November 21, 2007

New Books

When Ruther, the boys and I went out last night, we dropped by Powerbooks and purchased some books for us. Here are our latest finds:






This one is Ruther's. Obviously. He adores this band and wanted to have this book for himself.






Baby Blues! I love Baby Blues! I am presently reading Dad to the Bone and it's really funny. When we bought these books, we discovered that we still have 3 more to buy to add to our collection so we decided to buy them one at a time (they cost around P500+ each!). I hope we won't run out of copies...


The Transformers comic is also Ruther's. The Gossip Girl book he decided to buy because of the tv series (same title). I already watched a few episodes but I don't like it that much. Too Hollywood, too glamour and little substance. I like my shows with lessons and a nice story. Like FRIENDS. =D Oh well...