Monday, November 26, 2007

Final Goodbye

I can never get over parting from you
It always makes me forever blue
I could never, ever know what to do
When you know that my life revolves around you.

When you are gone my life is hell
When you are gone I live in a shell
My love, you are my refuge from the pain
You keep me calm and safe and sane.

I don't want us to part again
I don't want to feel the pain again
I want to be with you forevermore
I want it to be like it was before

Let's hope and pray that tomorrow brings
Togetherness, memories and special things
Let's hope that one day, when the time is right
Our love will be whole and one and tight

Let's hope that this is our final adieu
Because without you life is subdued
My love, when you go I will miss you so
My heart will be frozen, until our "hello".


-yette; November 26, 2007; 9:34am