Monday, September 17, 2007

A Queen and 2 Princesses


This is a photo of my mom, my sis and myself. This was taken at the reception of my brother-in-law's (Russell's) wedding. My mom was a godparent (ninang) which is why she is also dressed so formally.
I love my family. I could say that we are pretty close. I mean, we communicate once a week at least, we make sure to keep in touch and my mom comes over to visit twice a year or if that doesn't work out, we go over for a visit. Of course, there are things that opt not to share with my mom or dad to prevent them from worrying but I still manage to keep in touch with them and inform them of what is happening with our lives. My sis and I see each other every week and we hear mass together. I am thankful for this because I don't want us to drift apart just because I have a family or just because she has a career. So I am indeed grateful that we still stay pretty close despite living apart, despite having different goals in life and despite growing up and leaving home. I love my family...