Friday, August 24, 2007

Snacks and Food


I love chocolate and I love Japan. Great combination isn't it? Anyway, I have always loved Hello Panda since waaaay back. This snack is available in Zamboanga so when we frequent the mall, I ask my mom to buy me some. It does not take long for me to finish it though. That's just how much I love this yummy snack. Anyway, when I was in Japan I would see a lot of snacks in Daiso and Daiei. I tried some but now that I'm not there, I wish I tried as much of the snacks that I could. I'm not going to gorge myself, mind you, just have a taste of what their snacks are like. I already liked their mixed nuts variety. Not like ours here in the Philippines where there are peanuts, peas and corn nuts. Theirs have the small fish, peanuts and some other crunchy additions. Love the different flavors and textures. It's such a fun food to eat. I will definitely look for those in some of the Japanese groceries here. Anyway, should I return to Japan, I must remember to try as much of the food there as I can. After all, when will I possibly return there again, right?
Isn't it obvious that I love talking about food?