Friday, August 24, 2007

Meteor Garden

I already watched this tv series before when it was aired on ABS-CBN. Now that it's shown on GMA I still could not help but watch it. I know the story. I also know that it was adapted from a Japanese manga and that there also was a Japanese tv series related to it: Hana Yori Dango. I watched the first few episodes of Hana Yori Dango but I still love Meteor Garden. I suppose I really love the chemistry between Shan Cai and Dao Ming Si (played by Barbie Hsu and Jerry Yan). I love the story. I love that it's all about love. I love how Dao Ming Si changed his horrible attitude for love of Shan Cai. I love that Shan Cai lowered her pride and became more understanding towards Dao Ming Si and accepted his flaws. I love the moments when they realized they had feelings for each other, the chases, the kilig moments, the times when they would stare in each others' eyes. I love that they fought for their love and love conquered all. That to me, makes this series so appealing. Okay, I'm sappy, fine. I can live with myself so I don't mind. Now that I am watching this series again, I'm thinking of owning a copy so I could watch it later on when I want to watch a sentimental show. Might have to check if the video is still available in stores. I hope there are copies still. This is such a cute show.