Monday, August 20, 2007

Cookies


I have lately been munching on Goldilocks' chocolate chip cookies. I just find them so yummy. The first time I tried them was when my mom bought a few packs as our snack on our Pangasinan-Baguio trip. I loved it! Even my brother loved it and consumed 2 packs all on his own! Now, whenever the boys and I are at the mall, I try to get a pack or 2 so I have something to munch on when I'm at home and craving for something sweet or filling. I just love the way those cookies are baked. They are not as commercial-tasting as let's say Chips Ahoy (but still love those) and they are not as sweet as regular cookies. I love the just right chocolatey-ness it has and I love it's half-cookie/half-muffin texture and flavor. Really yummy. I think I will be munching on these for a while until I find another food to satisfy my taste buds. Remember the bibingka (rice cake)? Well it was then. Now it's cookies. =D