Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Busy

Life has become too busy at the moment. I plan to finish my Child Psych course soon so I could focus on other things in the coming months. I also plan to focus on homeschooling the boys more intensely. Last night, Ethan has shown a great deal of interest in one-on-one interactions with me so I think it's time for us to take a more serious approach in our daily lessons. At the same time, I need to research more on homeschooling resources, tips and articles to help me with our lessons. Because of all these I am going to stop writing and posting here. But that will only be temporarily. I will however, still continue to post at My Cozy Nook. So if you want to know the latest happenings in my very simple life, then you can drop by there anytime and say hello. For now (and only for a while), I will bid you adieu...