Monday, February 11, 2008

Bye For Now

Ruther is on his way to Japan at this very moment. I already miss him so much I feel like my heart is going to burst from the pain. It's just terrible being away from him. My heart always feels this ache that never abates until we're together again. I just hope that the days fly by quickly so we could be together again. All the fun and wonderful memories we had while he was here these past 3 months only makes this parting so much harder and all the more painful. Plus, Valentine's Day is just around the corner and it hurts to see happy couples around.

Sigh. I miss him so much. I know the ache will never go away until I see Ruther again so the least I could do for now is to keep myself busy and to distract myself so I won't have to feel so depressed. I already have ideas on how to accomplish that but I still wish that we don't have to be apart anymore.

Sigh. I suppose I'm putting my love on hold until I'm together with my sweetie again.