Thursday, January 10, 2008

Tickets... Check!

Today, we finally got our tickets for our trip to Bohol next week! Yay! We already made a list of the things we have to buy and bring with us and I think it will be quite a load because well, I do want us to be prepared for anything (and I mean ANYTHING). We scouted around for some snorkeling gear and I was shocked at the prices! I'm not looking for anything fancy at all. Just something that will make me see the fish and underwater life and allow me to breathe while my face was underwater. The most expensive gear we found was around P1200! I remember the last time we bought a snorkeling set in 2000 was less than P500. What a difference!! I'm not buying a set if it would cost this much. Maybe we will just rent 2 gears for Ruther and me when we hit the beach. Anyway, I have yet to prepare the itinerary of our trip. Hopefully, we'll have more adventures than misadventures.