Tuesday, January 15, 2008

So Close

Only 3 more days to go! I am so excited! I am more than halfway done with the packing. All I have to do is pack our slippers, cellphone and camera battery chargers, some snacks, the boys' bottles, the camera and some other last-minute stuff. I am so psyched! I really really hope that everything will proceed as planned when we get there. Ruther and I agreed that we will indeed, spend the first day at the beach so everyone could soak up the sun, sea and surf immediately. Then Saturday, we'll have the tour. Hopefully that won't last the whole day so the boys could have another swim. Then Sunday, we'll see if we could hear mass in one of the churches there. I think it will be quite an experience for all of us.

Here's hoping that everything goes wonderfully on this vacation...