Saturday, January 26, 2008

Midway

I am midway through my book, Nighttime is My Time by Mary Higgins Clark. I was planning to read the Monk book but since I just finished with one, I thought of switching to another for the meantime. It's okay. Kind of dragging in the beginning but it's becoming suspenseful at where I am now. So yeah, am looking forward to finish this book in a day or two.

.....

I still cannot come to grips with the fact that Ruther will be leaving in 2 weeks. It's like everytime I think about it, it feels like a knife piercing through my heart. I said it before and I'll say it again: even if we have been at this for years, it never ever gets easier. Every parting is still painful, every departure another open wound. I wish that one day, in the very near future, my love and I will never have to part again.