Saturday, December 29, 2007

Time Together

I am just so thankful of the time Ruther and I are spending together. I know that soon, we will separate ways again when he goes back to Japan in 2 months' time and frankly, I really don't know how I'm going to take that. But knowing me and past experiences with such separations, I just feel that I'll be a wreck when he's gone. I know that I'll try to be strong, I know that I'll try to make myself busy again just so I won't miss him too much but I just know that I'll miss him just the same and just as strongly. Sigh... How time flies when you are so happy. Don't you just wish that you can control time as you please? Don't you feel that everything will just be oh-so wonderful when you can spend all the time in the world with the one you love? I pray that time would slow down for me. Slow down for the time being so Ruther and I can savor every moment, every second we have together. Slow down for love.