Monday, December 3, 2007

December

I can't believe it's December already. Pretty soon, 2007 will come to an end and 2008 will be another year for me and my family. Another year of separation, togetherness and then who knows? I wish the future were not so unpredictable. But then again, sometimes, these surprises just make life more interesting and makes me appreciate my family even more. I just wish that we would not have to be apart anymore. Sometimes, I know that it's out of my hands but I still resent the fact that I can't fully enjoy my family when we have to be apart for months at a time. It's just too painful.

I appreciate that God has been good to me and my family. I am thankful and grateful for every little blessing He has given us. And as much as I could, I try not to unbalance the karma of my life. I want to continue on the path of goodness so that goodness will be restored to me. That is what I believe and I really am thankful that my family has remained happy and healthy and safe all these years. But of course, my very simple wish is for us to be together finally. I don't think that is a selfish request. I think that is what every family wishes for. And that is what I want most for my family. I wish that 2008 will be a better year for us. I hope that it will hold untold promises, wonderful experiences and the family togetherness that I so crave and want.