Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Pinoy Big Brother Celebrity Edition 2

Oh my god. I am SO addicted to this show! It's so weird because once the tv is on that show, I just can't get away. Scary right? But I really can't help it because the housemates (HMs) this time are all so interesting (perhaps with the exception of Zara at this time). It's just so funny and dramatic and weird and just a mix of emotions. I like watching how the HMs handle their situation, how they live day to day with each other, how they get along, how they cope, how they respond to Big Brother's challenges, etc. It's just very entertaining. But of course, I would not want my kids to watch this at their young age. There are still some things I find uncomfortable in the show that I would not want them to see or hear. But anyway, I am sure that I will keep on watching this show until it ends. Hopefully, the winner will be someone worth the prize.