Friday, October 5, 2007

New Haircut

I was supposed to go to the dentist yesterday but the clinic was closed. Since I haven't been to other dental clinics in our subdivision, I thought of postponing the appointment to today. So, instead of having my tooth filled, I decided to get a haircut. I had no style in mind so I just told the hairdresser to chop off the ends, layer it a bit and fix my bangs. I still don't know if my hairsyle is all right and if I'm happy with it but Ruther liked it. Russell (my brother-in-law) however, didn't like my bangs but since he doesn't have good fashion sense, I'm not too worried about his criticism. Despite having the haircut yesterday, my hair still seems long and yet, I'm not tying it up now. Maybe it's because my head feels lighter now that 3 inches were chopped off from the ends. It also feels nice having shorter hair without worries that my strands will get caught in the fan or I'll have a bunch of hair on the floor after they fall off my head. One strand can seem like a lot when it's more than a foot long. Anyway, I might have to learn to properly style my hair. I really don't have the patience for that. The maximum time of hair-fixing for me should be 5 minutes tops. Longer than that is just too bothersome. Anyway, I have yet to hear what my mom thinks about my current style. =D


PS. Remember my post about my facial cream? Well, you can see in this photo that it works! No more black spots on my face!! See? I wasn't jesting when I said it works well for me. =D