Tuesday, September 11, 2007

"New" Phone


This is my "new" phone. It's not really brand new because I've been using it for almost 2 months now. I love it! It's not too techy and is just right for me. Unlike other people who thrive in having the latest and newest gadgets every other month, I'm not like that. I just would feel absolutely guilty about the expense and would never get over it should something happen to it or if it gets stolen. Come to think of it, when Ruther asked me if I wanted an Ipod (we were in Japan at this time) I told him, "I'm always at home sweetie. I could always use the radio or the pc if I want to listen to music." See? I'm definitely NOT materialistic. Anyway, this is the first time I've owned a Samsung phone. It's pretty much okay although the best brand for me is still a Sony Ericsson. But I'm still not complaining. For the price I paid for this baby (and it's NOT expensive), it's really well worth it.