Friday, September 14, 2007

Facial Cream

I am very happy with the new facial cream I have. I happened to pick it out at the mall and thought I would try it out. I was not particular about "anti-aging", "younger skin", "turning back time" thing. After all, I am not that vain. I just wanted something to help even out my skin tone. I have blotches on my face. I used to pick it when I would see blackheads or whiteheads or pimples. You don't have to tell me to stop doing that because I know I shouldn't but I can't help myself. Besides, my mom reprimands me enough as it is. So yeah, I had dark spots and if they grew any darker, it would look like I had a lopsided checkerboard on my face. Anyway, when I was in the beauty aisle, I thought I could try the facial cream. I have already tried several others in the past but they were either too greasy, too strong, didn't work and who knows what else. But this one, after only several days of use, I noticed some changes immediately. I saw that my pores became a lot smaller (thus lesser blackheads and whiteheads - yay!) and the spots on my cheeks evened out. I thought to myself, "Am I imagining this or does this cream really work?" Could it be that I finally found the facial cream for me? Anyway, after several more uses, I realized that I was NOT imagining things. My face was indeed starting to be blotch-free. Even my sister noticed. And because I was really happy with the product, I told Ruther to use it to minimize his facial pores. He was not at all skeptical because he knows I'm not into beauty regimens so he believes me when I say that this facial cream works. Well, for me at least. Not only that, it didn't even cost me an arm and a leg! Yup, my beauty cream is here to stay... =D