Saturday, August 25, 2007

Sushi and Me


I love Sushi! Don't worry, I'm not squishing her. She's just so soft and furry it looks like I'm strangling her. But I love her a lot! I was not even sure I was going to like rabbits because I never interacted with one before. I just thought of getting Nikki and Ethan one so that they would learn how to take care of animals and to be responsible in handling them. But now that I have Sushi, I realized, I love rabbits more than dogs. They are just so adorable and quiet and very easy to take care of. Just give them a slice of apple and they are happy. Or just rub her gently and she would fall asleep on your lap. Oh yes, and I'm very pleased to report that her skin condition has improved a lot! Her fur is growing so nicely now but I still check her from time to time just to make sure she does not get those scaly dandruff-looking patches. Sushi is getting so big now. The other day, my brother-in-law asked me if I'll be getting Sushi a partner and I said she's just a baby! Hahaha! I'm really monthering her, I know. Well, maybe later on I'll get her a partner. I don't want her to be a lonely rabbit here. Besides, it would be nice to have some baby bunnies hopping around the room! =D I would love that!
P.S. Sushi reminds me of Ruther as well because I call him my "honeybunny". Hahaha! =D