Monday, August 27, 2007

Questions In a Span of 10 Minutes

  • Should I have my hair cut?
  • When will Ruther and I be together again?
  • Will I suffer from disease/illness when I get old?
  • When will I see Japan again?
  • Will we be a successful homeschooling family?
  • Will I still have a baby in the future?
  • Should we migrate?
  • How can I lose more pounds?
  • Will this paid posting thingie really work for me?
  • Will I be able to read all the books I would love to have?
  • When will I be able to start my own business?
  • What is God's plan for me?
  • Will I be able to find my calling, my purpose in this world?
  • When will I see Mommy and Daddy again?
  • How can I make people more environmentally conscious?
  • Should I start using those anti-aging products Mommy insists that I use?
  • What kind of boys will Nikki and Ethan be when they are older?
  • When will I see fireflies again?
  • Will the Earth be healed again?
  • Will the war in Mindanao end soon?