Thursday, August 30, 2007

Ouch

I accidentally bit my tongue - hard! - yesterday while I was eating dinner and now the bitten part feels so sore. I checked it earlier on a mirror to see if I developed singaw (a wound) but fortunately there was nothing except some redness. Sigh. I hate it when that happens. It just hurts so much and makes eating an ordeal. But sometimes when I do bite my tongue, I email or send Ruther an SMS asking him, "Were you just thinking of me?" because well, we always believe that when we bite our tongue, someone is thinking or talking about you. I don't know why it's always Ruther I think about first. Maybe if that were true, Ruther would be biting his tongue every hour or so! Well, that would be a very unpleasant thing. So maybe it's not true. But I'm still hoping he's thinking about me. =D