Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Choose

You say you don't like her
But I see in your eyes
that she's more than a friend
No, don't act surprised.

You go out with her
without telling me
You keep things to yourself
and say "It's nothing, see?"

I wonder, do you hold her,
dream about her at night?
Is it her you imagine
in your arms so tight?

Don't think that I'm blind
I know what I feel
I know women are attracted
to your sex appeal.

Bear in mind that I love you
But you can't continue this way
It just hurts too much
I can't live like this everyday.

I can't share you with anyone
That's just not my style
I said my vows seriously
when I walked down that aisle.

So it has to be her or me
There's just no other way
Let me know soon enough
If I should go or if I should stay.

-yette; aug 21, '07; 9:57pm